Sunday, July 22, 2012

Starting a Blog

Okay, so...Kim made this sound like a fun and easy way to chronicle life for your family and friends.  Let me start by saying that she was wrong.  First of all, choosing a name for the darned blog could be likened to loosing your religion.  Who are all these people who came before me in a bleary eyed state at midnight trying to come up with an inspired title?  Bloggity Blog? Taken.  Goodman Party of 5? Taken. Stop Look Listen? Taken.  Am I leading parallel lives with these people?  I will probably follow these blogs if I can ever figure out how to complete this first post.  For now I think I will take something for my nerves and lay down.  Tomorrow I will begin inspiring greatness and changing the world with my blog.  At the very least, I will try and figure out how to invite Kim to follow my blog.  I know she will have such a feeling of accomplishment at duping me into this.

4 comments:

  1. I am smiling so big right now! You are totally right, I feel very accomplished at convincing you to start a blog - hee hee!! I look forward to reading all of your inspiring posts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim, Prepare to be amazed as I unleash my ramblings on the world wide web...Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I am totally following you :)
    2. You needed something else to keep up with!
    3. It's kinda therapeutic, so enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have to be a blogger to follow a blog. Because I am pretty sure if I blogged my life...well we know the rest. And besides who can keep up with Kim and her novel writing skills. A lyndsey with her extremely extensive vocabulary.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...