Thursday, January 24, 2013

2013- The year of at least 6 blog posts

It is 2013.  I vow to be a better blogger.  I vow to blog more frequently.  Okay, Okay... I vow to blog at least 6 times.   That is one more than last year.  So much has happened since my last blog post, that I will not bombard you with the details.  The Holidays came and went in an uneventful fashion, my kids continued to grow at an alarming rate of speed and I managed to keep the marriage going without my husband running out the back door screaming!   So, overall the end of 2012 spelled success at the Goodman household.   I can only wait with nervous anticipation at what 2013 has in store.
 
1) The twin sis and I will be turning 30- Oh My Lord, How did this happen?
2) My twin boys will be getting their corrective ear surgery this year
3) My sweet girl will be turning 6 & graduating Kindergarten in the Spring
4) Fingers Crossed we sell our condo and move...anywhere with a yard
5) My Twin sister,Sister-in-Love, & BFF Kim will be expanding the family with         new BABIES!!!
6) Did I mention the BABIES??????????????????
7) Adendum to the Baby Count- LK from my office- also having one!!! My heart       can't take it!


So, All in all.. I think 2013 is looking pretty promising for this girl...(Or Old Lady) which is what everyone in my office keeps calling me due to the impending celebration of 30 years of greatness.
I am hoping and praying that all of my family and friends will be as blessed this year as I feel this very moment!

Psalm 20:4 
May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...